Wednesday, April 7, 2010


Wednesday and the cat is showing her approval... by running back and forth as if all the hounds of hell are after her...
I have crawled out of bed and am now perched on a chair in the kitchen waking up over a mug of coffee and something called friganez ( dried toasts that come in a packet..) very morish....

My little finger knuckle still hurts.. and the joint has swollen more than it had.. as this is my 5th finger to be affected.. i'm getting used to the routine of hurt swell distortion.. the good part is that the sensitivity will pass to some degree. its only the top knuckle and i have another 5 fingers...

I suppose at one time something like arthritis could have been seen as a punishment for something.. or perhaps the workings of witchcraft..
Fortunately we're living in slightly more enlightened times.. at least in most parts of the world...

For me its a family thing.. I'm just following in the footsteps of my parents and grandparents.. I count my blessings that its not something worse...

So what else....( before i start to sound like auntie Mable discussing her ailments...)

Every now and then the sun breaks through the cotton wool clouds... and lights up my world... funny how immediately it feels warmer just because the sun is there...

Chris has gone out for a walk.. (he seems a little better of late...) and the large hairy lads are asleep in their cave..

Hope you're all having a happy day.... X

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your hands, that hurt is awful... I sometimes use vicks vaporub on sticky joints, it makes them feel better... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete