Thursday, April 1, 2010




Happy April the first everyone..

I’m not going to try and fool anyone I figure there’s enough people out there trying to do that.. and sometimes I find the jokes more nasty than funny…

I don’t know why but it brings to mind… those not very funny kids pranks that happen in schools which usually involve elements of bullying…and ridicule… Ho ho isn’t it funny..

So I guess that makes me a sour puss…

Though having said that I did read one that amused me..

A newspaper was asking the viewers to lick a blank square of the paper that was said to have a flavor impregnated into it….the readers were asked to guess the flavor…( you can imagine…. :0)… )

Nice to be able to sleep in this morning… and not have to go charging off to the hospital..

Its quite a nice day.. not summers ….as our summers here can be blisteringly hot.. but pleasant enough to sit outside…

The tree’s are starting to show little bits of green.. thank goodness…

This year I have a particular reason for wanting the trees to grow..
As for the past couple on months we have had someone floor polisher,,( red stringy mat like object..)stuck in the branches of the tree outside..

Although we can just manage to touch it with a pole.. we haven’t been able to detach it.. so I guess we’ll just have to leave it there.. until the tree’s are trimmed.. which doesn’t happen every year with that particular tree.. but at least once the leaves are out.. it will be hidden form view.,.

Wooden parke’ floors are popular here.. so what will have happened.. is someone will have been polishing their floor and have shaken it over the balcony.. a little too hard..,

And Ooooops down it went.. lets hope its not there in another 50 years…

No comments:

Post a Comment