Saturday, April 17, 2010



Gosh its so long since was last in here.. cant think where the days are going to… It seems no sooner have I got up and its time to go to bed again,,
As it’s a Saturday I haven’t been anywhere apart from onto the balcony.. to trim the leaves of my yucca I always lose a few over winter..

It’s a big yucca so it has a few to spare.. is really 4 trees in one.. I guess that’s one of the reasons its survived having me as a mamma….

My cat seems off color at the moment which is unusual for her so I’m watching her..but as she seems okay in herself am hopeful it will pass off in a day or so…

I know its not her teeth as the poor thing hasn’t got any.. that’s how I’ve noticed the change In her appetite.. because I hand feed her… mind you she had got a little rotund over the winter… so she’s looking better for having lost a little..

I try not to think about the economics of the country at the moment..the latest suggestion I’ve heard is that they don’t give the next two months pensions.. Eeek..

One wonders what they expect us all to live on…

Amidst such gloom and doom should I really have bought a doormat ( I think..!) with a collection of happy cat faces smiling back.. probably not… but it wasn’t very expensive…and it makes me smile…

:0)

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! What the heck? What are pensioners supposed to live off of?

    ReplyDelete