Thursday, April 8, 2010




Thursday and the tap is dripping… I wonder if the drops are water babies being pushed out into the world.. one by one .. and as they fall they say..~” Oh! Oh! Oh! “

Us human creatures are awfully slow sometimes at seeing things as they really are..
Its as though we think within a box... and many of us never step outside of that little square of acceptable thought..

We just assume that water doesn’t have feelings..

My first coffee of the day always seems to result in a time of contemplation..
It sets the tone for the rest of the day..

I suppose its rather vain of me to want to share my thoughts.. half baked as they are.. always struggling to find completeness.

But if I waited till I had a perfect thought I would probably never speak at all.. and so I grasp at those fleeting thoughts as they go past…

Knowing that particularly when we’re online that our words do become to some degree our presence… that by which we can be seen..

“Zee Body.. “ says Monsieur Le Baron..( not wanting to be left out of the conversation..)

Go back to bed … ( say I in undertone…). “you know how the sun makes you sneeze..” :0)


Today I’ve discovered a Blanket that I’ve postponed washing all winter and now I discover the moths have been at it..
So I guess it serves me right..

It was a baby blanket.. so the nostalgic in me doesn’t want to just throw it away.. so its now in the washing machine..

Why oh why do we so often postpone doing things until its almost too late.

1 comment: