Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter.... Kalo Pasca...




Monday already… How did Easter slip by I wonder… so fast….

I‘ve started to trim my yucca…. And my poor bedraggled gardenia.. it just refuses to kick the bucket.. and so I keep it still.. well life is life… is life… and though it looks pretty appalling as plants go.. who knows.. what it feels inside..

Once more its midnight… the time of ghosties and ghoulies.. when all sensible folk take to their beds.. though I find it a rather nice time of night.. its peaceful somehow..

Chilly here in the evenings though.. since they switched the central heating off.. lets hope we don’t have a cold spell or I might FWEEZE.. and my poor cat wouldn’t be very pleased either…

As she’s not one of those who creep under the covers.. though she may come on the bed and snuggle near my legs once the lights are off and she thinks I’m asleep..

I guess you could say she’s the independent type..

Happy Easter to any of you who may be listening.. or as they say in Greece.. `Kalo Pasca.! ’

No comments:

Post a Comment