Monday, March 22, 2010




Well back to work again for some of us.. :D

Dont know what happened this morning.. but i appear not to have woken my youngest for school this morning.. which is strange as i know I set the alarm... ( darned pixies at it again I suppose.....)

When I remember..... i wake him at 6.45... 7.15 and 7.30.. though he does have a clock at the side of the bed... he tends not to hear it... ( they sleep like the dead...!!)

Leapt out of bed at around 10.30.. and dived into the bedroom and he wasn't there.. which was a relief hope he wasn't too late.. :shock:

The only reason i woke up at all was because my mother phoned.. and told me it was Monday.. ( it felt more Saturday-ish to me)

So I don't quite know what happened with me this morning...

I remember getting out of bed to feed the cat.. and then falling back to sleep again...

(Later....)

Somehow feels to have been a busy day..what with a hospital appointment and then a trip to the supermarkets before they closed.....
( didn't really have much choice there because the cupboard was bare.. and old mother hubbord would have thrown her hands up in dismay...)

I'm going to wander off in search of some chamomile tea... and something to nibble...
Tomorrow we have a birthday so shall be scouring the pastry shops for a nice chocolaty cake... YUM...

Sweet Dreams.... ZZZZZ.....

2 comments:

  1. did he make it to school on time?

    I guess this was an odd Monday all around wasn't it? Mine started out weird and I worked real hard to make it finish normal... For some reason I'm really sore...achy in every muscle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he did Thanks :0) Fortunately The teacher wasn't there for the first 2 hours so we got away with it...

    Why are you so sore? you haven't been trying to lift the barn again have you.. :0)

    ReplyDelete