Thursday, March 4, 2010


Happy Thursday..

( for a moment then I had to think what day it was.. :0) )

Was awakened this morning by the prick of a cats claw...

( my furry feline obviously thought it was time i got up.. as it was nearly 12. mid-day .. she had a point...)

I aim for 11am.. but rarely make it..

I was having a dream that we'd aquired a boxful of kittens... and the parents... and probably Uncle Tom Cobbley and all..!

Speaking of the cat she is now sat on the chair where i was hoping to put my feet up.. and shes now nibbling my toes with her gums... which tickles!! its all a fiendish plot to get another breakfast out of me.. it always works.. as eventually i give in... and then she'll go and have a sleep somewhere.. leaving me in peace..

Pause.. ( or is it paws!!!) as i turn to see what shes looking at.. the kitchen cupboard was slightly ajar I've noticed she doesn't like the doors open.. which makes me wonder what she see's in there that i dont... ( lets hope its not a hungry gremlin!!!)

She doesn't like the window open either but after the giant locust bug of the other day neither do I.... i dont intend to open that window for a very... very long time...

Dont worry i shall try not to use this blog to bore you silly with tales of what the cat has done today.. she just happened to be there when i was drinking my coffee and writing this down...

I'll try and pop back in here later in the day.. to add a bit more..

Have a lovely Thursday.. and thanks to the kindly souls who have added themselves as blog followers... HUGS... XXX

1 comment:

  1. Is that you on the pony? I Love it!! All three are soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete