Sunday, March 14, 2010



Happy Sunday.... :0)

Why is it that the newspapers are nearly always dull at weekends.. i guess even reporters have to do their shopping sometime...

Its cloudy and dull again.. a plant sprayer that I've been looking for .. for months is rolling about on the balcony ...the wind has discovered its hiding place... well its only half a plant sprayer... as i had the top.. but not the base... now i just have to remember what i did with the other bit..

Chris's meat balls await me in the kitchen so suppose i'd best pause a moment and put them in a pan...

Everyone has now been fed... ( even the cat... ) so now i have some time for me...

Its mothers day isn't it... but its not a big thing over here... so for me its not really any more special than a normal day.. so i don't really have one... and what you've never had you don't miss... but of course I have memories of the usual flowers cards or box of chocolates :lol: perhaps next year i'll buy my own and sit and scoff the lot.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment