Friday, March 5, 2010


Good morning … Good morning….. Err… yes I have noticed… it’s a bit late to be singing this…for some reason I woke up singing it…


If anyone remembers ..its from the musical singing in the rain…. with Gene Kelly…. ( I can still see Debbie Reynolds bouncing about the scene… wish I had some of her energy..)

Though I bet she doesn’t look like that now.. in fact I’m not even sure she’s still living..


So how’s my day been ?


Well…… you can tell your babes are growing up… when on peeping at them through the spy hole on the other side of the door you think it’s the delivery man..

So that made an excellent start to the day…( lol fancy not recognizing my own child!!!!)

mind you I was still asleep really.. so that’s a good excuse…


Lovely blue sky outside… and we have some very noisy birds out there.. those tiny brown ones.. good job the kitty is inside asleep.. as she almost had one once…

Poor cat doesn’t see much wildlife.. So i felt a bit mean making her drop it.. happily the bird survived… though it stood there in shock for a while.. eventually it flew back to its nest… where there was no doubt a very irate wife waiting for it.. asking what time it thought this was…:0)


This is a year or so ago… but the cat still remembers and lurks hopefully under the settee we have out there….. but as she’s no teeth.. I don’t fancy her chances much…


Ahhhh but at least she can dream…. :0)


2 comments:

  1. TGIF!! What a week it has been, with its highs and lows...egads...hopefully the weekend is better.

    Now I hear 'Singing in the Rain' also by Gene Kelly I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...better grab your umbrella :0)

    ReplyDelete